Thursday, May 15, 2008

Got back my results.I didn't hope for much, just hope that some of my subjects will improve a littllleeee bit.Worse still,I nearly forgot that today is the day that we will be checking our marks and papers.Until Junling reminded me.What a dreamer I am.~
And it goes like this:Check,check,check.And check,check,check again.......Blah.
English-62/100(B4)
HCL-75/100(A1)
F n N-87/100(Ahhhh!!!!!!So angryyy!!)(A1)
Geog-74/100(Stupid 1 markkk!!!!)(A2)
Combined Humanities-79/100(A1)
Combined Sci-73/100(2 marks!)(A2)
Maths-70/100(A2)
"Heng" that I can subsitute my hcl for my Eng..(Phew)
I did not expect anything for Sci and Maths as I was thinking"Aiyah,these two subs no hope.Either I pass or fail"
Anway my Physics,which sucked like shit,pulled me up for my Svi and became my 'benefactor'.Maths was unexpected too.
I still have to see my CA1 results...which is like....urghhhhhh.

No comments: