Friday, July 11, 2008

0 level oral was over!!!Surprsingly I was as nervous as all the previous orals that I took.i read smoothly but the conversation was a total joke.All the tests during this wk were cleared.Such a terrible nightmare.CA2's coming in a next month's time.TIME REALLY FLIES.And I hate it.Thanks to all people who wish me luck for my oral!:DDD
Hello,you were suppose to encourage me, not to add salt in the wound.It not that the progs do not want to come, it just that they are having Chinese test!You don't have to say snetences like "Eh,it's very PATHETIC.So little people!!Don't meet up better and go recess.", or "So boring,don't do orientation la!.Meet up for what?!" You said that you will help me and want to be in prog.And now this.And that's why I flare up.
Josephine!!!My dear Changmin!Don't sad okay.I know what you are sad about that matter(investiture) thingy.Anyway,It's gd that you dont put it to heart!!!Love ya!!

Who wanna go shopping???

No comments: