Thursday, August 14, 2008

Whew.Exams are over!!!:DDD
A maths people jia you!!Gambateh!!!:D
Talked to Stacey(:sorry for not telling you earlier,guess I didnot clearly see who will be get hurt after all if I do not raise this matter up.I won't give up so easily and be defeated.Even though I'm at the verge of doing so,but I won't because we are all ONE BIG FAMILY:)And thanks Stacey for lending a listening ear!

Today choir was super-good.It was well-discipline,much more attentive,though alot of choir members didn't come becuase of Awwa Home.Choir,we all can make it happen and get in SYF only if we work hard and stay united!!!So,those choir members who think that they are not up to the mark,don't be discouraged and believe that you can make it!!!And those,people who don't want to come for choir because for redundant and fake excuses,what we seniors want is the QUALITY,not the QUANTITY.

No comments: