Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Angry,Upset,Disappointed.
Nv knew frens could do this to another.
Purposely called up for a bowling gathering jus to catch up with one another.
Didnt wanted karaoke right away cos' one of our besties couldn't come.
Purposely saved those karaoke vouchers so that we could all meet up and go for it.
And now..the bloody hell thing is the rest of u pangseh the two of us when you all go for the gatherings.Best Friends,eh?Pangseh us call best friends arh?And it's nt only the first time lah.And to someone in particular,wtf do you want,u pangeh us gd liao lar..why do you ALWAYS everytime have to TELL me..that you all going to this place,having a great time...when the two of us are nt invited?Trying to spite me and get me real jealous ,eh?Anyway...do wadeva you want ok..it's nt gna make me weakAND THIS ONLY MAKE ME BELITTLE YOU AND LOSE TRUST IN YOU,GEDDIT.

Bet only someone would know what am I talking abt..

No comments: