Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Librar-ed with Nicole ystrday.
Mooched around the library for awhile..and headed to Toastbox..for the toast!!Yummy!
Rushed to the playground aftwards and started yakking.I was midway through the process of laughing when Nicole suddenly.."BA!!!!!" at me,which caused an Indian man to look at her...hahaah!!!!And we ddi smthing funny with her long roll of book wrap..TeeHee.

Went to TTSH today for the dye injection and photograph of my eye.Doc says my left eye is on the road to recovery,just that that will be some old scars and a little scarring at the centre of my eye..which will be permanent and iriversible.Sigh..counted lucky le.Will be going to tml's meeting..Yay!!!Felt dwn that I couldnt make it for the meeting at fist as I have to go to TTSH tml.In the end,they found out that they had made a mistake..soo..HOORAYY!

And's my laopo comin' to my hse tml...another HOORAY!!!!haha....yakyakyakyak.
nxt wk going to Shuhui's hse..Sweet..gna bowl for a few game..Maybe

No comments: